Please bring your entries to Roger’s Gardens before 11 AM on the morning of April 11. Staff will be on-hand to assist you. We will provide the vases. Each variety will be displayed in a separate vase.
RULES FOR EXHIBITORS
The purpose of this show is to promote awareness and enjoyment of sweet peas and does not conform to the rules of a regulation show, although many of the guidelines are similar.
1. All entries must have been grown in the exhibitor’s garden.
2. Exhibitors may enter as many entries as they wish, but only one of a variety may be judged. As many stem per vase as desired.
3. More than one exhibitor may enter from the same garden.
4. Because this is an amateur contest, proper plant identification is not required. Show staff will assist where possible to correctly identify unknown varieties.
5. Exhibitors may place their own entries into the show area or allow show staff to assist.
6. Entry paperwork will be provided at time of entry. Information must be legible.
7. Roger’s Gardens cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage.
Awards will be on Sat., April 11 at approximately 12:00 PM. Winners need not be present.
All entries become the property of Roger’s Gardens upon entry. Entries will be on display until 5:00 PM Sunday. Individual entries may be removed based upon appearance and shelf life.
Special Notice: Roger’s Gardens provides vases for all entries, and does not permit outside vases or other display materials. Only the sweet peas are being judged, not the container.