THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED.
Learn how to bring the Spring season into your garden and home by watching our experts do “how-to” demonstrations related to gardening and entertaining.
Gadbois Jewelry Trunk Show in the Gallery
- Spring Jewels are Blooming! Come see the Spring Collection from Sloane Street and meet co-founders Frances and Charlotte.
Roger’s Original Design Team in Parson Square
- We are bringing our teams out from behind the scenes to show you how we create our magic. Our designers will be building our planted gardens and floral bouquets, showing you the Roger’s way.
Everything you need to know about Edible Gardens
- Learn all there is to know about growing tasty vegetables and herbs in small spaces, innovative vertical gardening, elevated gardens and raised beds.
Miniature Garden Demonstrations at the Potting Station
- Watch and learn from Horticulturist, Lauren Anderson, how to design and create your own miniature garden.
Landscape Design Demonstration in the Design Studio
- See the many possibilities there are for combining, color, textures and garden furnishing to create beautiful outdoor living spaces. Join one of our Landscape designers to explore a sample of what they would suggest for your space.
Gourmet Food Tastings in the Gallery
- Enjoy delectable gourmet food samples from our California vendors.
Tablescape Display & Tips in the Gallery
- View our fresh spring tablespace designed by Visual Merchandiser, Emily Morgan, and be inspired for your next celebration. She will provide informative “tabletop tips” on how to create this spring look.
Plein Air Artist
- Our Plein Air Artist, Robin Hall and Jeff Sewell, will be here to share their love and talent for Plein Air painting. Watch as they create a painting out in the gardens or meet with them in our new Art Gallery in the Gallery.
- Enjoy tastings of mocktails and small bites from the Farmhouse at Roger’s Gardens. *While supplies last.
Capture Your Visit at Roger’s Gardens near Dave Bush Island
- There are many places to capture beautiful vignettes at Rogers Gardens. Take “share worthy” photos to post on your social media pages