I Love Ya Peaches
5 dashes lemon and thyme tincture (recipe below)
3/4 oz fresh lemon juice
1 oz honey syrup (recipe below)
1 1/2 peach infused gin (recipe below)
2 oz cava (reserved)
- Mix all ingredients in a shaking tin (except the cava)
- Add ice
- Shake vigorously for about 8-10 seconds
- Open the tin and add 2 oz of cava.
- Double strain into a Collins glass filled with ice
- Garnish with a mint sprig and a few sliced peaches
- Drink multiple and enjoy!
Lemon/Thyme Tincture Recipe
- 2 lemons
- 4-6 sprigs of thyme
- 5 oz of vodka
- Using a citrus peeler, peel 2 lemons (try and get as little of the pith as possible).
- Combine the lemon peels and a few sprigs of thyme into a canning jar and let set overnight.
- Strain out the ingredients and put tincture in a dasher.
Honey Syrup Recipe
- 4 oz honey
- 4 oz hot water
- Take 4 oz of your favorite honey and place in a mixing bowl or plastic container. Add 4 oz of hot water (this helps mix the honey easier, if you use cold water it won’t break down the honey).
- After it is mixed you can place in the fridge until ready.
Peach Infused Gin Recipe
- 1-2 Peaches
- 1 bottle of favorite Gin
- Cut 1-2 peaches into half moon slices and add them to a plastic container.
- Pour a bottle of your favorite gin on top of them.
- Cover and let rest over night.
- Strain out the peaches and put the gin back in the bottle.
- Use the peaches for an adult ice cream Sunday or eat them.
Turn your Mocktail into a cocktail by adding your favorite spirit; any spirit would go great with the flavors of this mocktail. Enjoy!
3/4 oz blackberry shrub (recipe below)
3/4 oz honey syrup
3/4 oz fresh lime juice
2 oz Seedlip Spice non-alcoholic spirit
2 oz soda water (reserved)
- Mix all ingredients into a shaking tin (except the soda water).
- Add ice.
- Shake for about 10 seconds.
- Top with 2 oz of soda water.
- Add ice to favorite collins glass.
- Strain into glass.
BLACKBERRY SHRUB RECIPE
- 2 cups blackerries
- 3/4 raw can sugar
- 3/4 red wine vinegar
- Place blackberries and sugar in a medium bowl, smash the berries and stir to combine.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator; allow to macerate for a day.
- Strain out the solids through a fine mesh strainer. You want the syrup that has accumulated.
- Combine the syrup with the vinegar in a clean mason jar. Cap it, shake it well to incorporate any undissolved sugar and place in the refrigerator.